WORDS WITH HEART “Stationery that Does Good” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into WORDS WITH HEART “Stationery That Does Good” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory who are 18 years old and above as of the date of participation. The Promoter is Words With Heart of 11 Railway Terrace, Murarrie, Queensland, 4172, Australia (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employees) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 10.00 (AEDT) on Wednesday 17 September 2014 and closes at 12:00 (AEDT) on Wednesday 1 October 2014 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
a) Follow Words With Heart on Instagram (http://instagram.com/wordswithheart) or Facebook (http://facebook.com/wordswithheartau) during or prior to commencement of the Competition Period
b) Repost the Competition image and hashtag #stationerythatdoesgood during the Competition Period; and
c) Make a pledge at www.startsomegood.com/wordswithheart
5. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible.
6. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. The prize pools consists of:
- One Colour Online Store 2 x $50 gift vouchers (valued at AU $50 each)
- The Good Night Society 1 x $100 gift voucher (valued at AU $100)
- Malu Swimwear 1 x $50 gift voucher (valued at AU $50)
- Buy Give Smile 1 x $70 gift voucher (valued at AU $70)
- Ere Perez 1 x Natural Almond Oil Mascara (valued at AU $29.95)
- Ere Perez 1 x Natural Real Rosehip Oil Lipbar – Nude (valued at AU $21.95)
- Ere Perez 1 x Natural Pure Rice Powder – Bondi Blush (valued at AU $37.95)
- The Vegan Box 1 x October Vegan Box (valued at AU $26.95)
- Project Elephant 1 x Blue Pom Pom Oversized Clutch (valued at AU $50)
- Daisy SEE 2 x Cotton Voile Scarves (valued at AU $39.77 each)
- Kenana Down Under via One Colour 1 x Athletic Monkey Knitted Toy (valued at AU$39)
- Flame Pickled Jewellery 1 x Mediterranean Lollipop Ring (valued at AU $110)
- Corrynne’s 1 x Body Salt Scrub 500g (valued at AU $28)
- Corrynne’s 10 x Natural Soaps (valued at AU $3.50 each)
- Corrynne’s 1 x Fullers Earth Face Wash 100g (valued at AU $16)
- Self Organics 1 x Organic Bath Salts 100g (valued at AU $8.95)
- Self Orgranics 1 x Premium Loose Leaf Tea 20g (valued at AU $4.40)
- Self Organics 1 x Organic Lip Balm 10g (valued at AU $6.95)
- Amber Sceats 1 x Spring Cuff Gold (valued at AU $69)
8. The total maximum Prize pool value is AU $883.64. The Prize values are the recommended retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
AWARD OF PRIZE
10. The Competition is based on a game of chance. It will be drawn by ballot at Words With Heart head office in Brisbane, QLD, Australia on Monday 6 October 2014. The Prize winner will be notified via email on Monday 6 October 2014. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email within 7 days of the winner notification email being sent.
11. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize. Another winner will then be drawn.
12. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including,
without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b)the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
15. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and
(b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardize the fair conduct of the Competition.
19. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21.Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
23. Entry and continued participation in the Competition is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php This promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
24. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes of this Competition as outlined in these Terms and Conditions of entry. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
25. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Twitter. Eligible entrants should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any questions, comments or complaints.
26. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.